Friday, February 13, 2015

Flight to South Korea

Well we made it,and it only took 22 hours, but we are safe and sound. The flights were good, Stat Oil had us booked first class all the way, and on the longest leg of the trip which was Vancouver to Tokyo we had a pod on the plane. You ask what the ??? Is a pod, well it is a little section of the plane to yourself, and believe it or not the chair makes down into a bed. There is even electronic control for lumbar support and matteress firmness.
My pictures are not that great but here are some of the pod
This is a remote control for the T.V. And to run the chair
Also you can run the chair with the touch screen
My personal T.V.
And they even gave us slippers to wear instead of our shoes!! As well as a kit with a toothbrush and tooth paste, eye mask, clean socks, earplugs, hand wipes, had lotion, lip balm and a mint.as well a a pillow and not a plastic one, and a really nice blanket as well you can see it by my feet.
Here is Grant, doesn't he look impressed, lol.
And me with my empty glass of sparkling wine that they gave me as soon as we boarded the plane. Well I can sure say I felt like a redneck queen!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow Karen you cut your hair short like mine... looks good :)
    ~ Gwyne

    ReplyDelete