Wednesday, June 10, 2015

June 10/2015

Oh my goodness... I bet you all thought I fell off the face of the earth, because I have not posted for so long. Sorry about that, but I have been super busy. I know Bonnie, Shayna, and Sheila what you are thinking, how can you be so busy because I don't even have to clean my house there are cleaners supplied to me for that. But honestly I have been busy, sewing,  quilting, cross stitching and a new craft to my list is hardanger, it is a Norwegian embroidery for those of you who do not know what the heck I am talking about. 
Grant and I have done some poking around Geoje area, we even took our car out once for a little tour. It is very scary driving here, and the basic rule is if it is bigger than you get the heck out of the way of it. The other thing is warning flashers may mean: 
- I am turning left or right
- I am parking in the middle of the road to run into the corner store to pick something up
- it also means Thank you
- it also could mean I am merging 
so you see it is a very big challenge here to drive, and if you are in a accident all parties take blame and have to pay, even if you were not at fault.

Grant and I also went back to Canada on the 15th of May and returned on the 4th of June. We were at home for 3 days then left on a cruise with my Auntie Ann and Uncle Stewart, also my Mom and Dad. We flew up to Fairbanks Alaska and did a 5 day land tour then got on the Star Princess Cruise ship and did a 7 days down the inner seaway along Alaska and BC. It was great, saw a couple of humpback whales, sea otters, sea lions, bald eagles, caribou, reindeer, musk ox and lots of other wild life including 2 legged, lol.
After arriving at Vancouver, we flew back to Edmonton for 5 days and then back on a plane to South Korea. Grant figured out we traveled something like 22,000 kilometers in 21 days. I will post pictures later because I still have to get them off the camera! Would hate to do everything at once. 

It is very hot here right now we are hitting about plus 30 everyday but the humidity is not to bad yet much more than in Canada but still bearable, in the middle of June is when monsoon season starts so we will see what happens then which is not very far away. 
So I will try and get the pictures posted by Friday, remember I have my stitching club on Thursdays to go to. See you all :)

1 comment: